Black Hole Body
• Single cutaway design, with easy access
to all 24 frets.
• Chambered mahogany back, distinctively
with triple bound edges.
• Choice of hand selected tops: figured maple,
Spanish cedar and more.
Black Hole Neck
• 25” scale.
• 1 13/16” nut width. Other widths
by special order.
• Neck/body joint at 16th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn mahogany
with scarf-jointed headstock
maple or ebony headstock veneer.
• Dual-action truss rod, with convenient
adjustment inside guitar body.
• Unbound ebony, brazilian, or cocobolo
10” to 12” compound radius.
• 24 jumbo frets.
• Pearl dot position markers, with custom
placement on neck side.
• Vintage bone nut.
• Stock carve is soft V, with larger
50’s feel. Other carves by special
• Fully intonatable wrap-around bridge/tailpiece,
or custom sized
with roller bridge.
• 3 on a side tuners, Gotoh 16:1 ratio.
• Two custom voiced Lindy Fralin soapbar
• Individual volume and tone for each
• 3 position toggle switch.
• Master volume.
• Recessed knobs.
• Combination output jack/strap button.
• All pots and switches made in U.S.A.
• Hand rubbed, aged nitrocellulose lacquer.
to electric guitars