Hole Tenor Body
• Single cutaway design, with easy access
to all 24 frets.
• Chambered mahogany back, distinctively
bookmatched top with triple
• Choice of hand selected tops: figured
maple, figured mahogany,
figured Spanish cedar and more.
Black Hole Tenor Neck
• 22 5/32" scale.
• 1 6/32" nut width. Other widths
by special order.
• Neck/body joint at 16th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn mahogany
headstock and maple or ebony
• Dual-action truss rod, with convenient
adjustment inside guitar
• Unbound ebony, brazilian, or cocobolo
rosewood fingerboard, with
10" to 12" compound
• 24 jumbo frets, bound fingerboard
with fret-end nubs optional.
• Pearl dot position markers, with custom
placement on neck side.
• Vintage bone nut.
• Stock carve is soft V, larger 50's
feel. Other carves by special
• Fully intonatable wrap-around bridge/tailpiece.
• 3 on a side tuners, Gotoh 16:1 ratio.
• Four polepiece custom voiced Lindy
Fralin soapbar P-90 pickup at
• Volume and tone.
• Recessed knobs.
• Combination output jack/strap button.
• All pots and switches made in U.S.A.
• Hand rubbed, aged nitrocellulose lacquer.
to specialty guitars