• Solid, hand selected backs and sides.
• Tone wood choices include mahogany,
rosewood, claro walnut, Madagascar
kingwood, and more.
• Finest redwood or Adirondack red spruce
• Tap tuned plates.
• Quartersawn red spruce bracing.
• Maple bridge plate.
• Ebony bridge with vintage bone saddle.
• Herringbone purfling with choice of
• 25.34” scale.
• 1 13/16” nut width.
• Neck/body joint at 14th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn mahogany with
headstock and ebony headstock
• Dual-action truss rod with convenient
adjustment inside guitar body.
• Unbound ebony fingerboard with 16”
• 20 medium frets.
• Pearl dot position markers, with custom
placement on neck side.
• 3 on a side Waverly vintage oval tuning
• Vintage bone nut.
• Stock neck carve is soft V. Other carves
by special order.
• Available with L.R. Baggs IMIX pickup
system as an option.
• Ultra thin, hand-rubbed shellac basecoat
and aged nitrocellulose topcoat.
return to acoustic guitars