• Double cutaway design, with easy access
to all 24 frets.
• Chambered mahogany back, distinctively
handcarved, bookmatched top
with triple bound edges.
• Choice of hand selected tops: quilted or
tiger striped bookmatched
• 25” scale.
• 1 13/16” nut width. Other widths
by special order.
• Neck/body joint at 16th fret.
• Hand carved, quartersawn mahogany
with scarf-jointed headstock and
maple or ebony headstock veneer.
• Dual-action truss rod, with convenient
adjustment inside guitar body.
• Bound or unbound ebony, brazilian,
or cocobolo rosewood fingerboard,
with 10” to 12” compound
• 24 jumbo frets, bound fingerboard
with fret-end nubs optional.
• Pearl dot position markers, with custom
placement on neck side.
• Vintage bone nut.
• Stock carve is soft V, with larger
50’s feel. Other carves by special order.
• Custom sized Bigsby B-12 with fully
intonatable roller bridge.
• 3 on a side tuners, Gotoh 16:1 ratio.
• Exclusive knurled steel recessed knobs.
Electronics and Controls
• TV Jones TV Classic Filtertron pickup
at neck, custom voiced Fralin P-90
at bridge. Opposite mounting by special
• Individual volume and tone for each
• 3 position toggle switch.
• Combination output jack/strap button.
• All pots and switches made in U.S.A.
• Hand rubbed, aged nitrocellulose lacquer.
return to electric guitars